Required Licenses & Endorsements
Service Diesel Technician (Trucks)
Rechtien International Trucks is seeking experienced and dependable technicians to join our team for all 5 locations (Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Riviera Beach, Ft. Pierce and Ft. Myers), with technical knowledge and experience to effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and perform mechanical repairs on International® Brand medium to heavy duty trucks.
• Perform work as outlined on a repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
• Observe and record any malfunction and performs repair, as directed by a supervisor.
• Complete and assist other technicians on major repairs. • Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts. • Document all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
• Road test vehicles when required. CDL License required for this task.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
• Display the ability to work in a team environment.
• Be able to reference and comply with all federal, state, and local regulations that affect service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA, EPA.
• Display work ethic it takes to ensure each job is done efficiently and completely.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by Manager. Required Qualifications:
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical examination.
• Must possess a current and valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company's insurance carrier.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while providing a superior customer service experience. • Must have a minimum of one year of technical experience in the medium-/heavy-duty truck industry.
• Must be physically capable of performing the duties of technician per dealer requirements.
• Ability to produce quality work in a Flat Rate structure environment.